Monday, May 11, 2009

honey glazed ham

I was back at Le Deli at the shoplet at Mont Kiara after a long time thanks to Jarrod & Rawlins and Mr. Ho sprouting around town.

In my household, I adhere to a certain routine when making dinner. Certain days were meant for more elaborate cooking while others were simple but satisfying meals.

You see, every weekend I shop for groceries which means making a mental note of the week's menu. Armed with that I storm the supermarket to make my purchase.

However last weekend was different. I was just not in the mood so I had to resort to find the simplest food to make for my hungry man after his golfing game.

So off to Le Deli I went a picked up the Honey Glazed Bacon to make a simple ham sandwich.

All I did was grill the bread (coz I love those charred marks) and pan fry the bacon, sliced some tomatoes and voila, yummy tummy filler.

This is as much as I can bring myself to blog about now with a headache. Maybe more later when it starts to pour coz that was what my friend the weather man told me last night.

One can only hope and pray.

No comments: